When was the last time your roof was inspected?
If you answered never, or anything longer than two years, it’s time to consider giving our team a call. With a 17-point inspection from Precision Roofing, you can have the knowledge you need to make educated choices on your investment.
Beyond the typically glance of your home, our contractors will take the time to inspect every detail of your roofing system. Providing you with a detailed report on all aspects, you can tackle problems areas before they become a costly repair.
What You Can Expect with a 17-point roof inspection
- Shingle overhang inspection near the gutters and eaves
- Attic ventilation performance
- Blockages at attic intake vents
- Loose shingles
- Check flashing at the walls
- Pipe flange inspection for splits and cracks
- Examination for valley decay
- Ensure proper attic insulation
- Examine attic for dry rot and excess moisture
- Rubber boots will be checked for dry rot
- Overall condition of shingles-examine for cracks, curling, and deterioration
- Seals on the asphalt shingles are checked for weather damage
- Single granules are checked for missing pieces
- Attic goes through a thorough examination for holes and cracks
- Shingle fasten method is checked from the original installation
- Gutters are thoroughly checked for blockages
- Proper sealing at all storm collars
By allowing our team of experts to examine your roofing system, you can have peace of mind that your home is protected. A cost-effective solution to roofing repair or replacement, an inspection will provide you with the detailed information you need to tackle issues before they arise.
Not only can you tackle issues beforehand, but you can increase the value of your home with ease. If you’re considering listing your home, the roof will be one of the first places potential buyers will look. Roofing replacement can be a costly undergoing that will deter many buyers. However, you can avoid this disappointment by staying on top of your roof’s condition. Contact our team today to schedule your inspection.